We know Financial Aid is confusing for many students. We want to help you! Stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center for assistance. The Welcome Center staff are ready to support students with answers to questions and to help navigate the FAFSA and the Financial Aid process. Financial Aid Specialists are also on hand to help students needing extra assistance or special circumstances.
十博体育官网app下载 uses information from the student’s 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for Summer Session financial aid. Students who have received aid for the 2023-24 school year and/or have a completed Financial Aid file will automatically considered for Summer Session Financial Aid, beginning in March. Click here for more information about how Summer Financial Aid.
Students must complete the 2024-2025 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for financial aid for the 2024-25 school year. The Department of Education has made significant changes to the application process with the intent of simplifying the application process. As with any change, we know you may have questions or need extra help. Please stop into the Welcome and One Stop Center, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (507) 285-7557 if you need assistance. We are here to help!
Beginning in Fall 2024, the Minnesota North Star Promise program will create a tuition- and fee-free pathway for Minnesota residents with incomes under $80,000. After other aid has been applied, eligible students who still owe a balance for tuition and fees will receive the MN North Star Promise scholarship to pay these remaining costs. Final details and requirements for this program are still being developed. Click the link about for the most current information about eligibility rules and program development.
Financial Aid Resources
- The Financial Aid Process – How & When to Apply (FAFSA)
- Apply now! (Link to U.S. Department of Education – FAFSA)
- Cost of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Sources of Aid (Grants, Loans, Work Study, Scholarships)
- Financial Aid for Veterans
- Loans for PARENTS of undergraduate students
- Financial Management Information
- Rights and Responsibilities of Financial Aid Recipients
- Code of Conduct for Financial Aid Office Employees
- Contact information and location of Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Applicant Resources
- FORMS AND DOCUMENTS
- CHECK MY STATUS (eServices Login)
- 十博体育官网app下载 Financial Aid Award Guide
- Disbursement Information and Textbook Charges
- Direct Deposit Information
- Federal Direct Loan Program
- Work Study / Student Employment Programs
- Minnesota SELF Loan – Online Application
- Special Information for graduates
- Special Information regarding withdrawals and drops
- Satisfactory Academic Progress